- who we are,
- how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information,
- your rights in relation to your personal information, and
- how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are
a) Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you: shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data; shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
b) Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (‘flash cookies’) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
In addition it should be noted that in some cases our cookies or similar technologies may be owned and controlled by third parties who will also collect personal information about you.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may share your information with:
Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to helpprevent unlawful activity
We will not share you personal information with any other 3rd parties.
Until payment is processed
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
- legal obligation
- vital interests
We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certainsituations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or a recent credit card/utility bill)
- let us know the information to which your request relates
From time to time we may also have other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union(or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
e-mail: [email protected]
Sixstar Coach Tours Ltd
8 Barga Court
Calls will be answered at the following times:
Monday -Saturday 0900-1700
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
We accept card payments